Eyeglasses & Contacts
Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are.
Proudly serving the Westerville, OH area.
Eyeglasses & Contacts in Westerville, OH
Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming. Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
Our Westerville eye care center offers a large selection of eyeglasses, contact lenses, designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic. Our educated opticians recommend the best lens materials and lens treatments to fit your lifestyle and needs. New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit Professional Eye Care at Westar with their current prescription – no appointment necessary.
- Specialty contact lens fits for irregular corneas
- Difficult contact lens fits allowing patients that were not previously candidates for contact lenses the freedom from glasses
- High-quality lens material for thinner, lighter lenses as well as impact resistance and scratch resistance
- Anti-reflective lens treatments which reduce glare from computer screens and headlights and also improves lens appearance by making them nearly invisible
- Blue light blocking lens for patients that work on computers
- Photochromic lenses that darken outside